Sunday, July 18, 2010

yielding

Sometimes you are torn between doing something that you wanted to do but still must not. After careful weighing of the pro’s and con’s, you still feel that you had been putting this off for what seemed like an eternity already. Then it builds up to the sort that gives you an itch somewhere and ties a knot in your stomach.

So what do you do?

I simply gave in. I closed all logic for this one delusion of grandeur. And man, it tasted like no other things of sweetness. And finally, I screamed to being the king of the world!

Then you realize that in acquiescence, doors are opened to a myriad of things and the white canvass is now splayed with crimson invectives. Bolts are unlocked to Pandora’s box but unlike it, it’s not only about the devils of the world – in a snap, you’ll see what’s it like when the gates of heavens open. When you finally hit it, the thunders did not roar but instead, I heard the harpists playing.

Now, there’s no stopping to my capacity to create. I believe the ability is instinctive in every man: the prowess is just a matter of potency and stamina. A little wit and creativity maybe, but that’s not entirely required. As far as I am concerned, I will do it when I want to, where I want to. I can’t give a damn if there should be styles.

I gave in and finally (as in finally), I got my own notebook PC and I can do blogging at my own time. Now, it’s not what you’re thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I bet your spirit was dancing when you finally yielded. LOL. And I can actually imagine your mixed reaction. I remember a conversation regarding this so I am very happy for you as in! Know what? I'll follow suit. Ive been meaning to buy one as well ever since June but found none here that I like. I'll have that chance though end of August when I travel to Zambo. Till then, I'll just continue to sigh. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete