Monday, June 10, 2013

what made me happy today # 1

Earlier, I posted an entry named what makes me happy as a response to a friend's (Dee's) invitation to list the few things that tickles my fancy. To hop into the meme, I should list 5 of the things that can make the sun come out even on a cloudy day (or can send the clouds on a sunny day since I just so happen to love the rain) and make it look less bad or dull or ugly. 

I tried to jot a mental list of these kinds of things and maybe I can just group them into 5, but the list in my head just kept adding item after item until I could no longer reduce them into sub-groups. And finding this exercise a "cool and refreshing" idea, I decided to start a habit and note of the things that made me happy and tickled me pink. Lest it becomes another project that's only good at the start, here's my list today:  

Finding the favicon work on this blog. Okay, I'm a techno klutz. Most of the gadgets I owned were already on their brink of doom before I have actually tinkered what that button was for or what that icon was all about. So yesterday, while navigating through Blogger's layout manager, I noticed this Favicon tab on the upper left portion and wondered what was that fuss. I've said this earlier that I'm not the tech savvy cool dude that your eight-year-old brother may be so I keyed in Google for my rescue. Alas, now you can see the tiny icon of this spot on your address bar. That's me facing the sunset. Cool, eh?

(that's me on the Favicon)
Getting two breast parts on my Jollibee double Chickenjoy meal. I hope that didn't appear to you as a promiscuous gibberish. I was just referring to that fleshy part of the chicken (did that just sound twice as pervert? lol). Ok, enough. I got out of the office real hungry and went straight to the food shop across the street. Whenever I order a 2-piece fried chicken meal, I usually get a big part (breast, of course) and a small part (like the leg or rib part) so hungry tummy was hopping in delight when my plate was served. Yum, yum, yum!

(you didn't think that looked like two breast parts, don't you? This is what I get often)
This photo of my nephew tagged on my Facebook page. I get frequent homesickness bouts lately (read about this here) but looking at photos my siblings post on FB makes my heart less achy. The little ones especially. Aww.

(the boy just wouldn't step down. He says that's his daddy's)
A letter from the Human Resources. Knowing that they're not firing me yet really made my day. :-)

(I was jumping this high!)
image source


Till the next tickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment